Dr. Pathak is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in premium cataract surgery and laser vision correction. He also has extensive experience in treating dry eye disease, glaucoma, corneal diseases, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
Dr. Pathak’s training includes:
- Graduated with Honors from University of California at Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts in Molecular and Cell Biology
- Graduated with an MD degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in Chicago
- Completed medical internship at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Served as Chief Resident while completing his ophthalmology residency at Cook County Hospital in Chicago
- Completed a fellowship in Cornea/Dry Eye Disease and Refractive Surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in New York City
- Private practice in the Greater Long Beach area since 2010