- Corneal imaging and analysis
- Evaluation of your ocular health
- Personalized discussion of your options
- Laser procedure
- Medicated post-operative eye drops
- Post-operative care and enhancements within the first 12 months, if needed
We understand that the cost of vision correction must fit your budget. We accept all standard forms of payment including cash, check, and credit cards. In addition, we can accept funds in your Health Savings Account (HSA) since vision correction procedures are usually approved expenses. Many laser vision correction procedures may be tax deductible as medical expenses (ask your accountant!). We are also proud to offer assistance through our financing partner, Alpheon.