Meet Dr. Pathak!
Dr. Pathak is a board-certified ophthalmologist who has dedicated his career to vision correction procedures such as LASIK and premium cataract surgery. He has given thousands of patients visual freedom in pursuit of his goal to deliver the benefits of clear vision with a personalized experience. Along with his experienced staff, he has built a patient-centered alternative to the impersonal assembly lines found at larger corporate eye clinics.
Dr. Pathak’s training includes:
- Graduated with Honors from University of California at Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts in Molecular and Cell Biology
- Graduated with an MD degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in Chicago
- Completed medical internship at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Served as Chief Resident while completing his ophthalmology residency at Cook County Hospital in Chicago
- Completed a fellowship in Cornea/Dry Eye Disease and Refractive Surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in New York City
- Completed the Physician CEO program at the Northwestern Kellogg School of Management in Chicago
- Private practice in the Greater Long Beach area since 2010
Dr. Pathak is a member of:
Family Free Time
Along with cooking, traveling, and making music with his guitar, Dr. Pathak enjoys most of his free time with his wife and two daughters.