How we are protecting patients during the pandemic?
The most important priority for us is the safety of our patients and our staff. As this pandemic changes the way we live and interact with each other, we just wanted to reassure you that we have new protocols to reduce the spread of the virus. Some of the changes we have made include:
- a dramatically reduced office schedule so that appropriate social distancing rules can be followed
- the use of gloves and masks by our office staff
- frequent and regular cleaning of surface areas, counter tops, exam chairs, and any other frequently touched items
- daily screening of our office staff to assure that only healthy staff members are involved with patient care
- industrial-strength HEPA air filters in our office space to reduce the risk of droplet-related transmission
If you are experiencing fever, cough, or any other flu-like symptoms, then call us at (562) 431-2748 to reschedule your appointment to a future date.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe during this difficult time.